Difference between revisions of "Formatting an eNotebook entry"
m (32 revisions: Import of old wiki)
m (33 revisions imported)
Latest revision as of 16:07, 31 July 2017
There are a range of option available in LabTrove to format the text in your Entries to make them easier to read. You can use the formatting options on the menu, manually type in code for the formatting, or you can use keyboard shortcuts. See the following list of options for ways that you can format your Entries:
Alternatively for more advanced formatting you can use html markup. Click on the HTML button to view and edit the content of the Entry using html markup.
What to do next
- To find out how to create a Entry, see Creating eNotebook entries.
- To find out how to add special and accented characters to your Entry, see Using special characters.
- For information on editing a Entry and viewing previous versions of a Entry, see Editing an eNotebook entry and viewing revisions.
- To find out how to create links to other Entries and external resources in your Entry, see Linking to other eNotebook entries and Linking to external resources.
- To find out how to attach data files and pictures to your Entries, see Uploading data.
- For guidance on creating Entries for recording experiments, see Recording experiments.